Speaking of Research aims to provide accurate information about the importance of animal research / animal testing in medical and veterinary science.
- RT @protestitalia: L'intervista a Roberto Caminiti sulle bufale di Striscia la Notizia - neXt Quotidiano fb.me/79aFA4WqY 23 hours ago
- UCL scientists simultaneously alter and recird individual nerve cell activity in mice via @guardianscience theguardian.com/science/neurop… #science 23 hours ago
- Over 99percent of animals used in research are specifically bred for research speakingofresearch.com/arguments-for-… @SpeakofResearch 1 day ago
- RT @cindybuckmaster: Work with mice reveals a new strategy for slowing the spread of cancer. Thanks, mice! app.alnmag.com/news/2014/12/s… 1 day ago
- 85percent of the Nobel Prizes awarded in Medicine have been dependent on research with animals speakingofresearch.com/arguments-for-… @SpeakofResearch 2 days ago