We encourage others around the US to follow Pro-Test for Science’s lead, and to actively get the message out to the general public – animal research saves lives.
- RT @Cambridge_Uni: Experimental drug trialled for flu and Ebola could have new target: norovirus ow.ly/D5Lu0 #wintervomitingbug 16 hours ago
- RT @HugoGye: Shocking story in @VarsityUK - students offered money to give details of other undergrads to animal rights extremists http://t… 17 hours ago
- Studies in pigs key to development of preservation solution for "dead" #heart #transplant ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19645707 http://t.co/LoBC4ESDzF 1 day ago
- RT @guardianscience: ‘Dead’ hearts transplanted into living patients in world first gu.com/p/42yp5 1 day ago
- RT @animalresearch: #FF @BBCFergusWalsh @SpeakofResearch for great coveage of #paralysis research @miarozen our new science writer and @ama… 1 day ago