We encourage others around the US to follow Pro-Test for Science’s lead, and to actively get the message out to the general public – animal research saves lives.
- RT @animalresearch: This week in animal research for more information understandinganimalresearch.org.uk/news/research-… http://t.co/QRnR4XtYTk 1 day ago
- Scientists across the US are being targeted by animal rights groups. @jdavidjentsch discusses what scientists must do unlikelyactivist.com/2015/01/29/its… 1 day ago
- RT @tomholder: Huge disparity between opinions of AAAS scientists and US public on issues like #GM #animalresearch and #evolution http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @SciPolAPS: .@APAScience talks to Congress about importance of nonhuman primates in finding cures for mental illness http://t.co/OcVegzB… 2 days ago
- RT @SciPolAPS: “In many ways humans are not the ideal subjects” neuroscientist Tony Zador explains bit.ly/188LYED #animalresearch h… 2 days ago