Try out the new Media / Downloads page (subsection of “links”).
On this page you will find:
– A Basic Powerpoint Presentation that you can use to teach others the contribution of animals in research
– The YouTube video explaining the role of animals in research
– Graphs that help put animal research in perspective
– Promotional Pictures of Speakingof Research on Tour
– Pictures of animals in actual laboratories
– Interview of Tom Holder on the Dave Ross show
– and more…
We are also looking for scientists to help contribute to the science updates that this website regularly includes on the blog. If you think you could write a short (500 word) piece once every couple of weeks on a recent medical development made possible through animal research then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we now also own http://www.speakingofresearch.com, e-mail addresses should work in both .com and .org formats.